How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
Toggle Buttons: The buttons that can change from one state to another, i.e. which can be toggled from on state to off state or vice-versa are called toggle buttons. For example:
- A particular switch in our house can either be on or off. This is a very good example of a real life toggle switch.
- The WiFi or Bluetooth option in our phone is another example, that can either be on or off.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
Radio Button: As the name suggests, it is the concept of the buttons in a radio, where for the first station, we select the first button, for the second station we select the second button and so on. It is like a multiple-choice question where at a time only one button will be active. Here we select from a list of options. For example:
- Buttons in a FM Radio.
- Multiple choice questions in an exam.
Example: Create a radio button using Bootstrap.
- We have to add a checked attribute to any one of the radio buttons such that it is pre-selected when the page loads. It is a boolean attribute.
- The same name has to be given to all the set of elements.
Example 2: The following code will help us to understand the difference (in code) to design a toggle and a radio button.