In windows 10, creating multiple user accounts is a good practice for security. Creating a new user in windows 10 is a very easy task. You can follow the steps below to create a new user.
Step 1: Go to the Start menu and click the Settings icon in lower left corner.
Step 2: Now in the settings window, click on the Accounts icon (most preferably below network and internet).
Step 3: In the right menu of the window click Family & other users.
Step 4: Now click on Add someone else to this PC.
Step 5: If you don’t have the sign info of new user then proceed on clicking I don’t have this person’s sign-in information. And then click on Add a user without Microsoft account.
Step 6: Enter all the info of the new user and click on Next.
Step 7: Now your new user account is listed below Add someone else to this PC and you are done.
- New self vs. new static in PHP
- How to create a Folder without any name and icon in Windows OS?
- How to Create a WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8 using Command-prompt?
- How to Create a Desktop Shortcut in Windows?
- How to Create an Unnamed file in Windows?
- How to Create Partitions of a Hard Drive in Windows 10?
- How to create an unordered_map of user defined class in C++?
- How to create an unordered_set of user defined class or struct in C++?
- How to create a Java HashMap of user defined class type?
- How to create a Shared Folder between two Local User in Linux?
- How to create a user defined javap tool?
- How to use SASS to create new set of color styles in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Create Custom Errors using New Function in Golang?
- Windows 10 –Feel the Difference
- Difference Between DOS and Windows
- Useful CMD commands for daily use in Windows OS
- Wi-Fi Password of All Connected Networks in Windows/Linux
- Creating Python Virtual Environment in Windows and Linux
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.