We can create list of object in Python by appending class instances to list. By this, every index in the list can point to instance attributes and methods of the class and can access them. If you observe it closely, a list of objects behaves like an array of structures in C. Let’s try to understand it better with the help of examples.
Akash 2 Deependra 40 Reaper 44
5 25 55
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 1 (Class, Object and Members)
- Python | Create a stopwatch Using Clock Object in kivy
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python program to create Bankaccount class with deposit, withdraw function
- Create a tuple from string and list - Python
- Python | Create list of numbers with given range
- Python program to create a list centered on zero
- Python | Ways to create triplets from given list
- Python | Create a dictionary using list with none values
- Python | Check if a given object is list or not
- How to Get a List of Class Attributes in Python?
Improved By : bagamramyasri