In angular 8, we can create hyperlinks for all the values that are present in the array using *ngFor.
1) First declare and initialize array in .ts file.
2) Then use *ngFor directive for iterating through the array.
3) Using this *ngFor directive in .html file, we can use it as per the requirement.
4) Once the implementation is done then the serve the project.
Syntax for starting the project.
ng serve --open
Implementation by code:
- Hyperlink Vs Hypertext
- How to open a hyperlink in another window or tab in HTML ?
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- How to set default values for Angular 2 component properties?
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to create a To-Do list using Drag and Drop in Angular 7 ?
- How to Create Todo List in Angular 7 ?
- Mapping external values to dataframe values in Pandas
- How to change the font of HTML5 Canvas using a button in Angular.js?
- Angular-JS ng-repeat Directive
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- AngularJS | angular.isObject() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.