Phishing is the technique to create similar type of web-page of the existing web-page. Phishing is a type of attack where the intruders disguising as trustworthy agents attempt to gain your personal information such as passwords, credit card numbers or any other information.
Steps to Create Facebook Phishing Page:
- Open facebook login page in your browser.
- Press ctrl+U to find source code.
- Copy whole source code and create a PHP file (
index.php) and paste it.
- Now, search for string
methode="POST", it will give you two results first for login and second for register.
- Next, replace the action file name as “xyz.php” in the login form.
- Now create a file “xyz.php” and “log.txt” and paste below code in “xyz.php”.
File name: xyz.php
// Set the location to redirect the page
// Open the text file in writing mode
- Now you are done, share the page and if anyone will enter username and password then it will save into
- How to create admin login page using PHP ?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- How to create footer to stay at the bottom of a Web page?
- Service Worker | How to create custom offline page ?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- Vishing (Voice Phishing)
- Phishing in Ethical Hacking
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- 10 Tips To Identify Phishing Emails
- Google’s method for preventing Phishing attacks
- Can a Bird Eye View on Phishing Emails Reduce it Potentially?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- Facebook API | Set-1
- Facebook API | Set-4
- Facebook API | Set-3
- Facebook API | Set-2
- Why should you not Hack Facebook!
- How Facebook Display Ads for something you searched
- Difference between Google ads and Facebook ads
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.