There are various method to create HTML element inside an HTML document using JQuery. But the simplest of all is append() and prepend() method.
Method 1: Using prepend() Method: The prepend() method is used to insert a specified content at the beginning of the selected element.
Example: This example uses prepend() method to create div element at the beginning of selected element.
Method 2: Using appendTo() Method: The appendTo() method in jQuery is used to insert HTML element at the end of the selected element.
Example 1: This example uses appendTo() method to create div element at the end of selected element.
Example 2: This example uses appendTo() method to create div element within the div element.
- jQuery | Create a div element
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Move an element into another element
- jQuery | element + next Selector
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?
- jQuery | element Selector
- How to get focused element using jQuery?
- How to add options to a select element using jQuery?
- Get the height of the hidden element in jQuery
- How to append an element in two seconds using jQuery ?
- How to check an element contains a class using jQuery?
- JQuery | Get the n-th level parent of an element
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Shivam_k