In this article, we will create a client-side image map by using an <img> tag. The <img> tag is used to add images on a webpage. This tag is an empty tag which means it can contain only a list of attributes and it has no closing tag.
<img src="url" alt="some_text">
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to create a table row using HTML5 ?
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- How to create an inline frame using HTML5 ?
- How to Create Navigation Links using HTML5 ?
- How to Create Abbreviation of an Element using HTML5 ?
- How to create an ordered list using HTML5 ?
- How to create table cell using HTML5 ?
- How to create a caption for a figure element using HTML5 ?
- HTML5 | rt Tag
- HTML5 | rp Tag
- HTML5 | <aside> Tag
- HTML5 | fieldset Tag
- HTML5 | Semantics
- HTML5 | <footer> Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <ms> Tag
- HTML5 | mark Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <mo> Tag
- How to add video in HTML5 ?
- HTML5 | figure Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <mtd> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.