In this article, we will create a Button by using the <Button> Element in the Document.
It is used to submit the content. The images and text content can use inside a button tag.
<button type = "button">
Example: Using HTML <button> type Attribute
Supported Browsers are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to create an HTML checkbox with a clickable label?
- How to make whole area of a list item in navigation bar is clickable using CSS ?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- How to create directory with HTML button and PHP ?
- How to Create a Transparent button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Neon Light Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Custom Radio Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a button with stitched border using HTML and CSS?
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
- How to create Shaky button using HTML and CSS ?
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to Create Custom Shape Button using SVG ?
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.