fabric.Image( image_element );
Example: This example uses FabricJS to create simple editable canvas image.
- How to crop an image using canvas ?
- How to resize an image in an HTML 5 canvas ?
- How to save an HTML 5 Canvas as an image on the server ?
- How to create a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a rectangle canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas ellipse using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas polygon using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a polyline canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas triangle using Fabric.js ?
- How to create canvas line using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create Background Like TV Noise in a Canvas ?
- How to Create Text on Canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create a Curve Text using CSS3/Canvas ?
- How to create a simple editable canvas textbox using Fabric.js?
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- How to create a Hero Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create your own Docker Customised Image ?
- How to Create Image Overlay Hover using HTML & CSS ?
- How to Create a Custom Image Magnifier using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.