We can provide a stitched border to a button using simple HTML and CSS, often when we create websites we want to make it look more attractive and therefore we can provide a stitched button to make our website look more creative. The below sections will guide you on how to create the desired button.
HTML Code: In this section we will create a basic button using the button class.
CSS Code: In this section first we will design the button using basic CSS properties and then to create the stitched border we will use the CSS border property and set the border to dashed to provide the stitched look to our button.
/* styling the button */
border: 1px dashed black ;
box-shadow: 0 0 0 8px rgb(39, 170, 39);
background-color: rgb(39, 170, 39);
Final Code: It is the combination of the above two code sections.
- How to Design Stitched Glowing Effect for Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create a Transparent button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Neon Light Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Custom Radio Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Shaky button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
- How to Create Border Animation using CSS ?
- Create a transparent border with CSS
- Shake a Button on Hover using HTML and CSS
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- How to create directory with HTML button and PHP ?
- How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- How to create a clickable button in HTML ?
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to set radio button checked by button click in AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.