In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you can count the elements present in it with the help of Count function. This function returns the total number of elements or the total number of some specified element available in the given slice. This function is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing Count function.
func Count(slice_1, sep_slice byte) int
If the sep_slice is empty slice, then this function returns 1 + the number of UTF-8-encoded code points present in the slice_1.
Result 1: 4 Result 2: 2 Result 3: 2 Result 4: 6 Result 5: 9
- How to copy one slice into another slice in Golang?
- Check if the specified element is present in the slice of bytes in Golang
- Golang | Finding Index of the Regular Expression present in Slice
- Check if the given characters is present in Golang String
- How to convert a slice of bytes in uppercase in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- Check if the given slice is sorted in Golang
- Searching an element of float64 type in Golang slice
- How to pass a Slice to Function in Golang?
- How to Sort a Slice of Strings in Golang?
- How to sort a slice of ints in Golang?
- How to sort a slice of float64s in Golang?
- Checking Slice of bytes for equality under Unicode case folding in Golang
- Check if the Slice of bytes starts with specified prefix in Golang
- Check if the Slice of bytes ends with specified suffix in Golang
- How to join the elements of the byte slice in Golang?
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to repeat a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in title case in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.