It is very simple to count the number of child elements in the HTML file using jQuery. For example: If you have a parent element consisting of many children elements then you can use .length or.children().length method as given below.
var count = $("#parentId").children().length;
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :only-child Selector
- jQuery | :nth-last-child() Selector
- jQuery | :nth-child() Selector
- jQuery | :last-child Selector
- jQuery | :first-child Selector
- jQuery | parent > child Selector
- How to iterate through child elements of a div using jQuery ?
- How to select all children of an element except the last child using CSS?
- jQuery | Move an element into another element
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- jQuery | Create a div element
- How to get all CSS styles associated with an element using jQuery ?
- jQuery | element Selector
- How to get a DOM Element from a jQuery Selector ?
- jQuery | element + next Selector
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?