How to Copy and Hide Heading Links in New Google Sites ?
Copy the Heading Link: To copy the heading list follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your published site and scroll down to a heading or a title present on the site.
- When you hover over a heading or a title or a sub-heading you will notice an icon appearing.
- Click on it to copy the link of that heading or that title.
Hide the Heading Link: Hiding the link is easier than copying it. To hide the heading links fellow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the settings.
- Then go to the Viewer tool option.
- Disable the Show anchor links button which is enabled by default.
- Then republish the website to see the changes.
Note: You can’t copy the links of the title or the heading present in the header of the page.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...