The navigation menu is the most important section of a website. It helps in navigating through the website. Having a proper animation not only makes the website look good but also provides a user-friendly interface to the customer. Hence, this animation will make it possible to convert the three lines or the hamburger icon as it is frequently called, into an X upon click and vice versa.
Creating the structure: In this section, we will create a basic structure with the help of HTML. We will also add the font-awesome link to generate the lines to create the hamburger icon.
Designing the structure: In the previous section, we have created the basic structure of the hamburger icon. In this section, we will design the structure with the help of CSS.
- How to cover the whole screen when the hamburger menu is pressed on smaller screens?
- How to use Top Navigation with Left Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- HTML Course | Creating Navigation Menu
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to add a custom right-click menu to a webpage ?
- How to change Hamburger Toggler color in Bootstrap ?
- How to set hamburger items on the right in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- HTML & CSS | Tabindex attribute & Navigation bars
- Bootstrap 4 | Navigation Bar
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make whole area of a list item in navigation bar is clickable using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.