In this article, we will see how to convert a string into a number with the help of AngularJS.
- The parseInt() method is used for converting the string to an integer.
- We will check whether the string is an integer or not by the isNumber() method.
Example 1: In the first example, the string ’90’ is converted to an integer.
Example 2: The 2 strings are added and then converted to an integer and then added again.
- How to insert HTML into view from AngularJS controller?
- How to convert a string into number in PHP?
- How to replace a string by another string in AngularJS ?
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert an array into object using stdClass() in PHP?
- How to Convert HTML Table into Excel Spreadsheet using jQuery ?
- How to slice a string in AngularJS ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to print an array in table format using angularJS?
- How to reload or re-render the entire page using AngularJS?
- How to directly update a field by using ng-click in AngularJS ?
- How to dynamically get the content width of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to filter ng-repeat values according to ng-model using AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.