- There are two buttons in the web-page, one used for preview the image of web-page and other button is used to download the image of web-page.
- When user click on preview button, the html2canvas() function called and this function also call another function which append the preview of canvas image.
- When user click on Download button, then first change the document into image format and then start downloading it instead of displaying the image.
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- How to embed audio element in a HTML document ?
- How to create an HTML document which uses aside element ?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to get position of an element relative to the document or parent using jQuery ?
- HTML DOM document plugins Property
- How to specify an URL to a document that explains the reason why the text was deleted in HTML ?
- How to delete text from document using HTML ?
- HTML DOM document contentType Property
- HTML DOM document visibilityState Property
- HTML DOM document scrollingElement Property
- HTML DOM Document hidden Property
- HTML DOM document location Property
- HTML DOM window document property
- How to semantically delete text from an HTML document?
- How to write address in an HTML document ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.