Given two integers n1 and n2, the task is to concatenate these two integers into one integer.
Input: n1 = 12, n2 = 34 Output: 1234 Input: n1 = 1, n2 = 93 Output: 193
Approach: The simplest approach to do this is:
- Convert both numbers to string
- Concatenate both strings into one, as this is comparatively easy
- Convert this concatenated string back to integer
- TCS Coding Practice Question | Concatenate 2 Strings
- C++ program to concatenate a string given number of times
- Program to Convert Set of Integer to Array of Integer in Java
- Print intermediate values in an array
- Returning Multiple values in Java
- Default array values in Java
- Count even and odd digits in an Integer
- How to Read and Print an Integer value in C
- How to Read and Print an Integer value in C++
- Convert a string to hexadecimal ASCII values
- How to assign values to variables in Python and other languages
- String to Integer in Java - parseInt()
- How to Read and Print an Integer value in Java
- Count the number of holes in an integer
- Find the missing integer in an array if mean is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.