The style attribute is set using ng-style. The value of ng-style is an object, which is used to refer to CSS style, which is applied to the element.
Object: Object is used to return css style applied to the element.
Return Value: It returns the style applied to the ng-class elements.
Browser Support: Listed browsers support ng-class with ng-style–
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- Split-apply-combine strategy on DataFrames in Julia
- Best Way to Learn NodeJS - A Complete Roadmap
- HTML Hex Color Codes
- How to scroll to top on every Route click in Angular5 ?
- Lodash _.entriesIn() Method
- Underscore.js _.rcurry2() Method
- Lodash _.words() Method
- Lodash _.extendWith() Method
- Lodash _.prototype.chain() Method
- Lodash _.mapArgsWith() Method
- Underscore.js _.ternary() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.