The style attribute is set using ng-style. The value of ng-style is an object, which is used to refer to CSS style, which is applied to the element.
Object: Object is used to return css style applied to the element.
Return Value: It returns the style applied to the ng-class elements.
Browser Support: Listed browsers support ng-class with ng-style–
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- How to execute AngularJS controller function on page load ?
- How to use Explode effect in jQuery ?
- What is the purpose of "role" attribute in HTML ?
- Difference between console.dir and console.log
- How to universally parse JSON into blocks using jQuery ?
- How to bind 'touchstart' and 'click' events but not respond to both ?
- CSS | scrollbar-width Property
- HTML5 | MathML <mtr> Tag
- if/else condition in CSS
- HTML5 | MathML <mth> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.