The style attribute is set using ng-style. The value of ng-style is an object, which is used to refer to CSS style, which is applied to the element.
Object: Object is used to return css style applied to the element.
Return Value: It returns the style applied to the ng-class elements.
Browser Support: Listed browsers support ng-class with ng-style–
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Kotlin Grouping
- CompileTime Vs RunTime Resolution of Strings
- Kotlin | Retrieve Collection Parts
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- What is the Efficient way to insert a number into a sorted array of numbers?
- How to merge the duplicate value in multidimensional array in PHP ?
- How to Show and Hide div elements using Checkboxes ?
- How to animate div width and height on mouse hover using jQuery ?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- What is the difference between offsetHeight and clientHeight ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.