When it comes to manipulation with web content, no one beats Python. A link can be clicked using Python and selenium library.
1.1 Selenium Bindings in Python
Selenium Python bindings provide a convenient API to access Selenium Web Driver like Firefox,Chrome,etc.
Pip install Selenium
1.2 Web Drivers
Selenium requires a web driver to interface with the chosen browser. Web drivers is a package to interact with a web browser. It interacts with the web browser or a remote web server through a wire protocol which is common to all. You can check out and install the web drivers of your browser choice.
Chrome: https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads Firefox: https://github.com/mozilla/geckodriver/releases Safari: https://webkit.org/blog/6900/webdriver-support-in-safari-10/
Note: You can check the source code of the website form here that bootstrap has been used to make the website. The website is CompCode and You’ve to click the link References
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- Right Click menu using Tkinter
- Click Module in Python | Making awesome Command Line Utilities
- click() element method - Selenium Python
- click method - Action Chains in Selenium Python
- Argparse VS Docopt VS Click - Comparing Python Command-Line Parsing Libraries
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- Binding Function with double click with Tkinter ListBox
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked CheckBox indicator background color on click
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Mouse Double Click Event
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Animate Click Property
- Link Prediction - Predict edges in a network using Networkx
- Python | os.link() method
- Python PRAW – Getting the link karma of a redditor
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Image resizing using Seam carving using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.