Selenium can automatically click on buttons that appear on a webpage. This article revolves around how to click any button using Selenium in a webpage. In order to do this there is two major steps we have to take :
- Find the button.
- Click on the button.
We can find the button on web page by using methods like
find_element_by_class_name(), find_element_by_name(), find_element_by_id() etc, then after find the button/element we can click on it using
# finding the button using ID button = driver.find_element_by_id(ID) # clicking on the button button.click()
This will click on the button and popup will be shown.
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- click() element method - Selenium Python
- click method - Action Chains in Selenium Python
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- How to add a pressed effect on button click in CSS?
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How to Add Apple's new San Francisco font on a Webpage using CSS ?
- Reader's View of a GeeksforGeeks webpage
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.