How to check whether a form or a control is untouched or not in Angular 10 ?
In this article, we are going to check whether a form is untouched or not in Angular 10. untouched property is used to report that the control or the form is valid or not.
- boolean: the boolean value to check whether a form is untouched or not.
NgModule: Module used by the untouched property is:
- Create the Angular app to be used.
- In app.component.html make a form using ngForm directive.
- In app.component.ts get the information using untouched property.
- Serve the angular app using ng serve to see the output.