We can check a string is empty or not by the String Property isEmpty. If the string is empty then it returns True if the string is not empty then it returns False.
Return : True or False.
- Dart - Splitting of String
- How to Find the Length of a String in Dart?
- How to Replace a Substring of a String in Dart?
- Dart - String codeUnits Property
- Dart - Convert All Characters of a String in Lowercase
- Dart - String toUpperCase() Function with Examples
- How to Combine Lists in Dart?
- Basics of Numbers in Dart
- Dart - Super and This keyword
- Dart - Standard Input Output
- Generators in Dart
- Dart - Classes And Objects
- Operators in Dart
- Dart - Loops
- Switch Case in Dart
- Dart - Loop Control Statements (Break and Continue)
- Dart Programming - Functions
- Instance and class methods in Dart
- Abstract Classes in Dart
- Labels in Dart
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.