In PHP, there is an inbuilt function called ‘phpinfo’. By using this function, we can output all the Loaded Modules and see the ‘mod_rewrite’ is enabled or not.
Here is a process to check the ‘mod_rewrite’ load module is enabled or not.
Note: The local server used here is XAMPP.
- Create a ‘check.php’ file in ‘c:/xampp/htdocs’ directory and write the below code in that file and save it.
- Now, start the Apache server from the XAMPP Control Panel.
- Open any web browser browser and type following the URL, ‘localhost/check.php’. It will display the PHP version details and Apache Configuration.
- In Apache Configuration, search for the Loaded Modules section, and there you will find all the modules that are enabled.
- If it is enabled then it will be displayed in the list, as shown in the above screenshot.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.