In PHP, there is an inbuilt function called ‘phpinfo’. By using this function, we can output all the Loaded Modules and see the ‘mod_rewrite’ is enabled or not.
Here is a process to check the ‘mod_rewrite’ load module is enabled or not.
Note: The local server used here is XAMPP.
- Create a ‘check.php’ file in ‘c:/xampp/htdocs’ directory and write the below code in that file and save it.
- Now, start the Apache server from the XAMPP Control Panel.
- Open any web browser browser and type following the URL, ‘localhost/check.php’. It will display the PHP version details and Apache Configuration.
- In Apache Configuration, search for the Loaded Modules section, and there you will find all the modules that are enabled.
- If it is enabled then it will be displayed in the list, as shown in the above screenshot.
- CSS | :enabled Selector
- jQuery | :enabled Selector
- PHP | check if a number is Even or Odd
- How to check the existence of URL in PHP?
- PHP | Palindrome Check
- How to check if ul has li with the given text ?
- How to check for two timestamp for the same day?
- How to check if URL contain certain string using PHP?
- Check if a jquery has been loaded or not
- How to check an array is multidimensional or not in PHP ?
- Check whether bitwise OR of N numbers is Even or Odd
- How to check if a scrollbar is visible?
- How to check if an element is visible in DOM ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- Check if the game is valid or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.