A scrollbar is a widget in which some content is put and that content can be scrolled by a user in a prefixed direction. To check whether a scrollbar is visible or not, we can make use of our own custom function.
Example 1: This example shows a simple code snippet which can be used to check if the horizontal or vertical scrollbar is visible or not.
- How to check if an element is visible in DOM ?
- How to check an element is visible or not using jQuery?
- CSS | ::-webkit-scrollbar
- How to Change the Position of Scrollbar using CSS ?
- CSS | scrollbar-color Property
- CSS | scrollbar-width Property
- How to disable scrollbar without hiding using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :visible Selector
- What is VDU(Visible Display Unit)?
- Fabric.js | Ellipse visible Property
- Fabric.js | Text visible Property
- Fabric.js | Rect visible Property
- How to make checkbox visible when hover or select the element?
- How to select all visible or hidden elements in a HTML page using jQuery ?
- PHP | check if a number is Even or Odd
- How to check whether a variable is set or not using PHP ?
- How to check for two timestamp for the same day?
- PHP | Palindrome Check
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.