The HTML <hr> tag is used to insert a horizontal rule or a thematic break in an HTML page to divide or separate document sections.
The thickness of the hr tag can be set using height property in CSS. Minimum height can be 1px since the smallest unit available is 1 pixel.
Images can be added to make hr tag more beautiful in appearance.
- How to change the height of br tag?
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- AngularJS | ng-change Directive
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change opacity while scrolling the page?
- MySQL | Change User Password
- PHP program to change date format
- PHP | Change strings in an array to uppercase
- How to change an input button image using CSS?
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- Content editable change event in jQuery
- How to change selected value of a drop-down list using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.