The HTML <hr> tag is used to insert a horizontal rule or a thematic break in an HTML page to divide or separate document sections.
The thickness of the hr tag can be set using height property in CSS. Minimum height can be 1px since the smallest unit available is 1 pixel.
Images can be added to make hr tag more beautiful in appearance.
- CSS | will-change property
- How to change the height of br tag?
- AngularJS | ng-change Directive
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change the checkbox value using jQuery ?
- How to detect the change in DIV's dimension ?
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- How to change opacity while scrolling the page?
- How to change an input button image using CSS?
- How to change an HTML element name using jQuery ?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change the background image using jQuery ?
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.