- HTML Code: In this section we create the structure plus we will add Bootstrap cdn link for the button desing and the fonts.
- CSS Code: In this section we will use some basic CSS styling to make it look as normal as possible.
- How to change the button color after clicking it using AngularJS ?
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- How to change an input button image using CSS?
- CSS | Animation to Change the Hover State of a Button/Image
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- Introduction to HTML CSS | Learn to Design your First Website in Just 1 Week
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.