Normal alert box design:
Below example illustrate the complete approach:
Example 1: Double button alert dialog box design. In this example we will create a double button, one will be for confirmation and another one will be for Unsubscription. We will assign a class of the alert box, after that, we design that specific class in CSS. In this example, the class is a container. To design the button we will use the button tag in the CSS to design it. And the appeared messages also can be decorated like we attach a class and can design that too. The class and id can call for the design and events.
Example 2: Single-button dialog box. In this example, we will place a single button for confirmation. In a similar way, We will assign a class of the alert box, after that, we design that specific class in CSS. In this example, the class is a container. To design the button we will use the button tag in the CSS to design it. And the appeared messages also can be decorated like we attach a class and can design that too. The class and id can call for the design and events. Design the background in a solid single color. The button will be assigned a task after click it will vanish.
- How to pop an alert message box using PHP ?
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- How to Remove extra right margin when using alert-dismissible ?
- HTML | Window alert( ) Method
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- How to change the font style of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change corner style of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change style of elements on scroll using jQuery ?
- How to Change the Style of <a> Tag Title Attribute ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.