In this article, we are going to learn about how to change the font of HTML5 Canvas using a button in AngularJS. With the help of a click font’s property can change by the user whether it is font-size or font-style.
- For font size (Change the font size accordingly):
variable.fontSize = "100px"
- For font style (Change the font style accordingly):
variable.font = "Comic Sans MS"
- How to change font-family of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font size of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font style of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-weight of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- HTML | canvas font Property
- How to Draw Graphics using Canvas in HTML5 ?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- How to change font size depending on width of container?
- How to specify that a button should be disabled using HTML5?
- AngularJS | ng-change Directive
- How to change the date format using AngularJS ?
- How to detect a route change in AngularJS ?
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- How to change character spacing of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change selection background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.