In this article, we are going to learn about how to change the font of HTML5 Canvas using a button in AngularJS. With the help of a click font’s property can change by the user whether it is font-size or font-style.
- For font size (Change the font size accordingly):
variable.fontSize = "100px"
- For font style (Change the font style accordingly):
variable.font = "Comic Sans MS"
- HTML | canvas font Property
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to change an input button image using CSS?
- AngularJS | ng-change Directive
- CSS | Animation to Change the Hover State of a Button/Image
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- CSS | Font Border
- HTML | <font> Tag
- CSS font-variant Property
- CSS | font-family Property
- CSS | font-kerning Property
- CSS | font-style Property
- CSS | font-weight Property
- CSS | @font-face rule
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.