The Checkboxes are used to let a user select one or more options for a limited number of choices. The :checkbox selector selects input elements with type checkbox.
In the above syntax, basically the return value of the checked or unchecked checkbox is being assigned to the textbox. Below examples will illustrate the approach:
Example 1: Here the return value of the checkbox is assigned to the textbox with a function click() whenever the checkbox is clicked to check or uncheck, it assigns the respective return value into the textbox. So, if we want to assign a certain user-defined value in the textbox according to check then we can do that with the use of if/else statement.
Example 2: This example conatains more than one checkboxes.
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- jQuery | :checkbox Selector
- How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- jQuery | change() with Examples
- How to change the background image using jQuery ?
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- How to change an HTML element name using jQuery ?
- How to change the placeholder text using jQuery?
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- JQuery | Change the text of a span element
- Content editable change event in jQuery
- How to change selected value of a drop-down list using jQuery?
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?