What is SVG Element?
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics is a vector image format for two-dimensional graphics that can be used to create the animations and the SVG element is a container that defines a new coordinate system. The SVG document is defined by the XML format.
Significance of SVG documents: In today’s world, it is SVG that had made browser animations easier and handy. It is used in making 2D animations and graphics. An SVG document can be used to create 2D games in an HTML document. It has different methods to draw lines, shapes such as circle, rectangle, and paths, etc. It is resolution independent and also supports event handling in the document.
Example 1: In this example, we will use SVG element to draw a rectangle and color it.
Example 2: In this example, we will use SVG element to draw a rectangle and color it.
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change Hamburger Toggler color in Bootstrap ?
- Change button Color in Kivy
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- How to change background color of canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to change selection background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.