You may probably notice that many social networks and modern web applications have dynamic favicons. Dynamic favicons may be for different purposes, for example, social networks use it to display notifications or messages. Some websites also have the percentage-based favicon that tracks the levels of success, and if you complete a level, the favicon is replaced with a success icon. The favicon is changed to grab people’s attention. You can rotate between different icons for different pages of your web application.
Below example illustrates the approach:
Example: To begin with, we will create a HTML page with two buttons on it. These buttons will help to change the favicon using mouse hover.
- Change Image Dynamically when User Scrolls Down | Set 2
- What is favicon and what is the size of it in HTML?
- How to use animation on favicon image ?
- How to generate an XML file dynamically using PHP?
- Dynamically generating a QR code using PHP
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- How to create dictionary and add key–value pairs dynamically?
- How to dynamically get the content width of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to dynamically get the content height of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to Load External JS Scripts Dynamically in AngularJS ?
- How to Dynamically Add/Remove Table Rows using jQuery ?
- Create a Form Dynamically using Dform and jQuery