fabric.Text(text, cornerStyle: string);
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- cornerStyle: It specifies the corner style which can be ‘rect’ or ‘circle’ where ‘rect’ is the default style.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to change corner style of canvas-like text.
- How to change the font style of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the style of alert box using CSS ?
- How to Change the Style of <a> Tag Title Attribute ?
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- How to change style of elements on scroll using jQuery ?
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- How to change the placeholder text using jQuery?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- JQuery | Change the text of a span element
- How to change the font size of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change character spacing of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-family of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- CSS | text-decoration-style Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.