fabric.Text(text, cornerStyle: string);
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- cornerStyle: It specifies the corner style which can be ‘rect’ or ‘circle’ where ‘rect’ is the default style.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to change corner style of canvas-like text.
- How to change the font style of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- How to change the style of alert box using CSS ?
- How to change style of elements on scroll using jQuery ?
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- How to change the placeholder text using jQuery?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- How to change font-family of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change character spacing of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font size of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-weight of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the cases of text in paragraph using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.