Given an image and the task is to change the image color using CSS. Use filter function to change the png image color. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect to the image. There are many property value exist to the filter function.
filter: none|blur()|brightness()|contrast()|drop-shadow()|grayscale() |hue-rotate()|invert()|opacity()|saturate()|sepia()|url();
Example 1: This example use grayscale filter to change the colored image into grayscale image.
After applying filter:
Example 2: This example use many filter to the image.
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change SVG color ?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- Change button Color in Kivy
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to change Hamburger Toggler color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- How to change the background color of the active nav-item?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change selection background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.