The background color can be changed according to the cursor position using the DOM (Document Object Model). In this article, we use the position of the cursor to set the value of the background.
Approach: The approach is to use DOM manipulation to change the background according to the cursor position at a particular time.
HTML Code: In this section, we have a simple boiler-plate code of HTML with a div tag in it.
CSS Code: In CSS, we have just set the background color as cover.
Note: You can set a default background.
Complete Code: It is the combination of the above three sections of code.
- How to change the background color of the active nav-item?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to change selection background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to update mouse location when scrolling with jQuery ?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- Difference between background and background-color
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- How to change the background image using jQuery ?
- CSS | background-color Property
- How to change SVG color ?
- Set the opacity only to background color not on the text in CSS
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.