The default button in HTML can be changed to an image using CSS. The required button is selected using the respective CSS selector. The background property can then be set to include a background image and change the image type as required. The border of the button can also be removed to show only the image itself.
Example-1: Setting an image to the button.
Example-2: Applying the image when the button is hovered upon. This effect can be useful in making buttons that react to the mouse.
Before hovering on the button:
After hovering on the button:
- CSS | Animation to Change the Hover State of a Button/Image
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- How to change the font of HTML5 Canvas using a button in Angular.js?
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change the background image using jQuery ?
- HTML | DOM Input Button value Property
- HTML | DOM Input Button Object
- HTML | DOM Input Button name Property
- HTML | DOM Input Button disabled Property
- HTML | DOM Input Button form Property
- HTML | DOM Input Button autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Input Button type Property
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.