The HTML tag <input type =”color”> provides a user interface element, that let the user specify the color with the help of the visual color picker interface or by entering the color value into the text field in #rrggbb hexadecimal format. Only simple colors (without alpha channel) are allowed though CSS colors has more formats, e.g. color names, functional notations and a hexadecimal format with an alpha channel.
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to Design Color Picker using jQuery UI ?
- jQuery UI | Date Picker
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to change the state of react component on click?
- Difference between Preemptive Priority based and Non-preemptive Priority based CPU scheduling algorithms
- Difference between Memory based and Register based Addressing Modes
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
- How to click anywhere on the page except one element using jQuery ?
- How to push a value based on matched value in PHP ?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change Hamburger Toggler color in Bootstrap ?
- Change button Color in Kivy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.