Calling a PHP function using the HTML button: Create an HTML form document which contains the HTML button. When the button is clicked the method POST is called. The POST method describes how to send data to the server. After clicking the button, the array_key_exists() function called.
Let’s take a look with the GET or POST methods, as most developers use POST method due to privacy issues, the following example is based on POST method only:
Program 2: This program uses isset() function to call PHP function.
- How to add a pressed effect on button click in CSS?
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable