Calling a PHP function using the HTML button: Create an HTML form document which contains the HTML button. When the button is clicked the method POST is called. The POST method describes how to send data to the server. After clicking the button, the array_key_exists() function called.
Let’s take a look with the GET or POST methods, as most developers use POST method due to privacy issues, the following example is based on POST method only:
Program 2: This program uses isset() function to call PHP function.
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to add a pressed effect on button click in CSS?
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- Python - Call function from another function
- Print PHP Call Stack
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.