Calling a PHP function using the HTML button: Create an HTML form document which contains the HTML button. When the button is clicked the method POST is called. The POST method describes how to send data to the server. After clicking the button, the array_key_exists() function called.
Let’s take a look with the GET or POST methods, as most developers use POST method due to privacy issues, the following example is based on POST method only:
Program 2: This program uses isset() function to call PHP function.
- How to add a pressed effect on button click in CSS?
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
- How to call functions after previous function is completed in jQuery ?
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- Python - Call function from another function
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.