Given two dates, start_date and end_date. The task is to find the difference between two dates.
Input: start_date: 2016-06-01 22:45:00 end_date: 2018-09-21 10:44:01 Output: 2 years, 3 months, 21 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes, 1 seconds Input: start_date: 2015-05-12 12:37:30 end_date: 2018-04-25 12:45:31 Output: 2 years, 11 months, 19 days, 0 hours, 8 minutes, 1 seconds
Method 1: Use date_diff() Function to find the difference between two dates.
Method 2: To use date-time mathematical formula to find the difference between two dates. It returns the years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds between two specified dates.
2 years, 3 months, 21 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes, 1 seconds
Method 3: This method is used to get the total number of days between two specified dates.
Difference between two dates: 103
- Return all dates between two dates in an array in PHP
- Comparing two dates in PHP
- Sort an array of dates in PHP
- How to get highcharts dates in the x-axis ?
- Compare Dates in Java
- PHP | Number of week days between two dates
- Program to find the number of days between two dates in PHP
- Calculating total number of Hours, Days, Minutes and Seconds between two dates in Golang
- How to calculate P Value?
- How to calculate percent minus px in SASS ?
- How to calculate total time of an array in PHP ?
- How to Calculate the Average using Arrays in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.