The GitHub Campus Expert program is an amazing opportunity to help your Institution. GitHub Campus Expert is a campus expert in which you make the developer community at your institution and build the tech community at your school with training and support from GitHub.
“Become a GitHub Campus Expert with GitHub. Learn public speaking, technical writing, community leadership, and software development skills, etc that will help you improve your campus”
What You Will Learn?
- Public Speaking
- Technical Writing
- Software Development
- Community leadership
- 100+ Paid free products like Access to the AWS cloud, access to Microsoft Azure cloud services, etc.
- All GitHub Student Developer Pack offers.
- Invitation to Events of GitHub and many more…
To become a GitHub Campus Expert, you must be 18 years of age or over and a student in good standing at a post-secondary institution. Also, you must complete the Campus Expert training. The training takes will be online, and can be done at your own pace.
How to Apply?
To apply for GitHub campus expert Program, there are 2 steps in the process:
- Fill the Online Application here: https://apply.githubcampus.expert/application You will be asked a question- Why do you want to be a GitHub Campus Expert?
- If you get selected, you must complete the Campus Expert training where you work with amazingly designed modules which helps you to be a better community leader. The training will be online and can be done at your own pace.
So, once you’ve completed the training, the next step is to wait and be patient. Your submissions undergo a detailed review process. The review team very thoroughly reads and reviews each and every submission and provide you feedback to improve it.