Many people messaged me how you achieved 4 stars in only 3 contests in a month interval.That sounds amazing! But the reality is I am doing coding since 8 months and I have practiced on many platforms before jumping to the contests.
I personally don’t know anyone who just started coding and became a 4 star or so in a very short period. People usually practice a lot before coming in the competitive scenario.
There is no such shortcut or trick ( PS- if you know such trick than please share XD ) .You have to grind hard for improvement and don’t get depressed by seeing others results, they don’t show the complete truth.
Many people will suggest you to do participate in contests, I also agree that its a good practice but I will recommend you to first practice before directly jumping in to contests .
As this is my first post and I don’t want it to be to long (it is already too long XD), so that’s it for this time. Comment down if you want me to write on other such stuff and feel free to message me if you have doubts regarding such things.
- Coder’s Journey featuring Chhavi Sharma (Software Engineer at Microsoft)
- Coder's Journey featuring Ayush Khanduri (Software Developer at Amazon)
- Count subarrays consisting of only 0's and only 1's in a binary array
- Check if the given graph represents a Star Topology
- How to become a master in competitive programming?
- Number of days until all chocolates become unhealthy
- How can one become good at Data structures and Algorithms easily?
- Count of strings that become equal to one of the two strings after one removal
- How to become a Freelance Developer
- How To Become A Software Engineer?
- How to Become a Network Engineer?
- Why You Should Become a Self-Taught Programmer?
- How to Become a Senior Software Developer?
- How to Become a DevOps Engineer - A Complete Roadmap
- 7 Essential Tips To Become A Good Technical Leader
- Sum of product of all subsets formed by only divisors of N
- Count numbers from range whose prime factors are only 2 and 3
- Longest subarray with only one value greater than k
- Length of the longest Subarray with only Even Elements
- Check if a number is formed by Concatenation of 1, 14 or 144 only
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.