Some people say it is very easy and simple to be interviewed while other have the idea that interview is not easy to pass. There are several ideas and concepts about how to be interview and how to prepare yourself for an interview. In this article, I am discussing my personal experience of how I prepared for interview and how it was passed.
I applied for an IT Assistant position in an institution located in our home country Afghanistan. Every position have deadline date so I waited till the deadline date of the application for this position. I took almost a month and finally I received a call from that institute for interview.
The call was received two days before interview. From that moment on ward I started my preparation and till the last night of the interview day I studied for the interview – I studied different topics and searched about any type of information about IT Assistant position interview questions. I found many topics interesting and beneficial and also each source was useful for increasing knowledge for interview.
When, I visited the interviewer office on the day of the interview I was very shocked because this was my first interview in my life. Unfortunately I failed in that interview.
The reasons why I didn’t pass was that I came in hurry and I spent so much time only in preparation rather than making my brain stay cool and relax. So the most important secret to pass an interview is to relax and to get rest a day or two before interview.
Finally, to be well prepared for interview it is as important to study the whole days rather than taking rest and relaxing.
Some of the key features that I would suggest you to do before an interview:
- Thoroughly Research the organization you are applying to as a faculty
- Analyze the job profile and see how you can best fit into it
- Practice Interviewing before the actual interview
- Prepare answers for most frequently asked questions in the related field
- Dress up properly and behave decently
- Lastly, reach before time, relax and keep your nervousness in control
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?
- Practice for cracking any coding interview
- 9 Things That You Should Research Before Your Interview
- Accolite Interview Experience (On-campus)
- Interview Rejections - How to handle?
- Goldman Sachs Digital Interview Experience
- EMEIS interview experience (On-Campus)
- How to crack any Technical Interview
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Ola Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (CSE) 2018 (In-Details)
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Droom Technology Internship Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- Tips to Crack a Telephonic Job Interview
- How to Practice for the Technical Rounds in Interview?
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Video Job Interview
- 13 Mistakes To Avoid During Technical Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.