Certificates for Google forms can be generated automatically by using the Automatic Certificate Generator. This automatic certificate generator for google forms is very widely used and easy to learn method of sending out certificates.
To create an Automatic Certificate Generator, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: We first need to create a google form as follows:
In the same folder as the google form, we can find a excel sheet created by google automatically which stores all the responses.
Step 2: On the file menu bar, click on Add-ons option as follows:
Step 3: Open google docs and create a sample template for certificate or else you can also use the default template from autocrat in next step.
Step 4: Select the Autocrat option from it, if not found you need to install autocrat.
Step 5: Insert a new Job, and fill the required details and proceed next.
Step 6: Click Save.
You have successfully generated certificates for the google form entries. After this any new response to your google form will automatically receive a certificate.
- How to Delete Google Chrome Browsing History?
- How to Create and Customize Google Forms?
- How to create customized Buttons in Android with different shapes and colors
- Why floating-point values do not represent exact value
- How to add Lottie Animation in an Android app
- How to set up Command Prompt for Python in Windows10 ?
- How to fix auto keyword error in Dev-C++
- How to work with Julia on Jupyter Notebook?
- Spring Boot | How to consume string messages using Apache Kafka
- How to add a README to your GitHub profile?
- How to Add images in Flutter App?
- How to Setup Browsersync for Web Development in Ubuntu?
- How to Delete a File or Folder using CMD?
- How to achieve <fieldset> like effect without using <fieldset> tag ?