Certificates for Google forms can be generated automatically by using the Automatic Certificate Generator. This automatic certificate generator for google forms is very widely used and easy to learn method of sending out certificates.
To create an Automatic Certificate Generator, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: We first need to create a google form as follows:
In the same folder as the google form, we can find a excel sheet created by google automatically which stores all the responses.
Step 2: On the file menu bar, click on Add-ons option as follows:
Step 3: Open google docs and create a sample template for certificate or else you can also use the default template from autocrat in next step.
Step 4: Select the Autocrat option from it, if not found you need to install autocrat.
Step 5: Insert a new Job, and fill the required details and proceed next.
Step 6: Click Save.
You have successfully generated certificates for the google form entries. After this any new response to your google form will automatically receive a certificate.
- How to Create and Customize Google Forms?
- How to embed Google Forms on any Website ?
- How to Delete Google Chrome Browsing History?
- How to Change the Theme of Netbeans 12.0 to Dark Mode?
- Create Linux Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- How to Change the Theme of Code Blocks 20.03 to Dark Mode in Windows 10?
- Authentication Bypass using SQL Injection on Login Page
- How to Setup Apache Web Server On Any Android Device?
- How to filter object array based on attributes?
- Analysis of Data Source Using Autopsy
- Best Practices for Writing a Dockerfile
- How to Develop Successful Cloud-Based SaaS Application in 2020?
- How to Create a Forensic Image with FTK Imager?
- How to Shut Down a Computer using Command Prompt?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.