Below examples illustrate the approach:
Example 1: First, we will design modal content for the sign-up then by using CSS we will align that modal centered(vertically). Using the vertical-align property, the vertical-align property sets the vertical alignment of an element.
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- Difference between align-content and align-items
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Align <legend> Tag Text to Center ?
- How to target all Font Awesome icons and align them center?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- How to Align navbar logo to the left screen using Bootstrap ?
- CSS | align-content property
- How to align content of a div to the bottom using CSS ?
- How to use Bootstrap to align labels with content into 4 columns ?
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- What is the difference between “screen” and “only screen” in media queries?
- Projecting Content into Components with ng-content
- How to create a responsive Modal Sign-Up form for a Website?
- HTML | Responsive Modal Login Form
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.