Several times it is needed to display information on a website in the form of cards. Cards are basically a component containing a heading, an image, and an optional description. The way in which we align the images, headings, and text in our cards define the aesthetics, that is, the look and feel of the card.
However, there might be problems in designing such a card when the title of the card may dynamically change and also contain an image that should be displayed properly even when the title is of different lengths.
This problem can be solved using CSS flexbox with its related properties to align the title and the image when creating the card. In the below example we create a card with a heading and an image that can handle dynamic changes in the title.
- How to align buttons in Card footer in Bootstrap ?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- Why card images use data-src (not src) for image in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to use grid for images in bootstrap card ?
- Difference between align-content and align-items
- How to get card vertically centered between search bar and bottom of the viewport?
- How to use links on card-img-overlay class in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to design Responsive card-deck with fixed width in Bootstrap ?
- Bulma | Card
- Bootstrap 5 | Card
- How to validate if input in input field is a valid credit card number using express-validator ?
- HTML | <col> align Attribute
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | align-content property
- CSS | align-self Property
- How to align content of a div to the bottom using CSS ?
- How to align Placeholder Text in HTML ?
- CSS | text-align-last Property
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- HTML | <img> align Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.