In this article, we are going to see how to add a vertical skew to the canvas-like text using FabricJS. The canvas means text written is movable, rotatable, resizable, and can be stretched. But in this article, we will add vertical skew. Further, the text itself cannot be edited like a textbox.
fabric.text(text :string, skewY: number);
Parameters: This method accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text.
- skewY: It specifies the vertical skew.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to add vertical skew to canvas-like text as given below.
- How to Skew Text on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to set horizontal skew of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock the vertical movement of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to make a vertical wavy text line using HTML and CSS ?
- CSS | skew() Function
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to add a linethrough to a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to add overline to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add stroke width of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add underline to canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to Add Image in Text Background using HTML and CSS ?
- How to add shadow to text using CSS ?
- How to make a vertical line using HTML ?
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to lock vertical movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to create Vertical Navigation Bar using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.